Orange County’s Largest Hip Hop Event
Featuring A$AP Rocky, Future, Migos, Meek Mill, Big Sean, Miguel, Rae Sremmurd, 2 Chainz & More
With Additional Special Guests To Be Announced Soon
Plus Attractions, Insane Production & Activations Including Big Boy’s Neighborhood, West Coast Customs Car Show,
Artist Alley, Live Murals, Graffiti Walls & More
Saturday, August 10 & Sunday, August 11
At Honda Center Grounds In Anaheim, CA
Tickets On Sale Now at www.RealStreetFest.com
Real Street (Presented By Real 92.3) is a brand new, immersive hip hop lifestyle event, making its debut on Saturday, August 10 and Sunday August 11 at the Honda Center Grounds in Anaheim, CA. A collaboration between Synergy Global Entertainment (SGE), iHeartMedia’s REAL 92.3, and Honda Center, this massive festival will be the largest hip hop event in Orange County this year. Honda Center will be transformed into a hip hop spectacular, celebrating music, street art, and lifestyle.
Real Street will feature three stages — two massive main stages as well as an underground stage — with performances from some of today’s top hip hop acts, including A$AP Rocky, Future, Migos, Meek Mill, Big Sean, Miguel, Rae Sremmurd, 2 Chainz, and more, with additional special guests to be announced soon. The event will feature a number of immersive, interactive experiences, including massive art installations and live murals. Attendees will also have the chance to hang out in Big Boy’s Neighborhood, with a West Coast Customs car show, barber shop, nail salon, live interviews, and more, inside the air conditioned Honda Center.
John Reese, founder of Synergy Global Entertainment (SGE) and producer of Real Street says, “Hip hop is a GLOBAL SOCIAL PHENOMENA and the ability to produce a music festival of this magnitude in the heart of Southern California is a dream for SGE. Working with the Honda Center and its grounds has brought so much to the event. The building will be open so people can actually use a real bathroom at a music festival! Plus Big Boy’s Neighborhood and other attractions will be on the Honda Center floor center court. Real 92.3 is an awesome partner, and with so many interactive experiences, three stages of amazing artists, special food and drinks, and so much more, Real Street will be the place to be this summer in SoCal.”
Doc Wynter, Executive Vice President of Urban/Hip Hop at iHeartMedia says, “I’m so excited to be teaming up with John Reese and the SGE team to bring an immersive, true-to-culture hip hop music experience to Orange County, California. We are looking forward to the Real Street Festival becoming a staple iHeartRadio Real 92.3 event for hip hop fans to look forward to, year after year.”
Tim Ryan, Honda Center President/CEO adds, “We are thrilled to work with SGE and be the host site for Real Street. With Honda Center’s available amenities for all attendees, we are confident Real Street will be a one-of-a-kind festival experience. We couldn’t be more excited about bringing another world-class event to Anaheim!”
The music lineup for Real Street (Presented By Real 92.3) is as follows (subject to change): A$AP Rocky, Future, Migos, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Meek Mill, Miguel, Rae Sremmurd, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Jay Rock + SiR + Reason + Zacari, Kid Ink, Lil Baby, SuperDuperKYLE, Rich The Kid, Sheck Wes, Trippie Redd, Blueface, Casanova, Doja Cat, Flipp Dinero, Kid Buu, Roddy Ricch, Saweetie, YBN Cordae, Zoey Dollaz, DaniLeigh, Gashi, Maxo Kream, Megan Thee Stallion, Yung Pinch, and more to be announced.
In addition to the music lineup, Real Street will feature a number of immersive experiences for attendees to enjoy, including:
- Big Boy’s Neighborhood: Big Boy’s Neighborhood comes to life on center court inside the Honda Center. Visit Big Boy’s own barber shop, nail salon, graffiti wall, and more, and even watch live artist interviews. You never know who will stop by the Neighborhood.
- Car Show: West Coast Customs is bringing this car show to the next level with their custom automotive works of art, inspired by hip hop and curated with the help of some amazing street artists.
- It’s Your Own Thing: Create your own one-of-a-kind piece of customized, wearable art.
- Art Walls & Murals: Acclaimed street and graphic artists will be painting live all weekend long, on massive billboards, canvas and graffiti walls throughout the festival. Watch the art come to life as the venue is transformed into an art show with one-of-a-kind custom pieces for Real Street.
- Artist Alley & Vendor Village: Get lost in the Artist Alley and Vendor Village. Check out the artists selling and exhibiting their art and goods, and brands that resonate in the street culture scene.
- California Love Thunderdome: California Love is inspired by one of the most iconic hip hop songs. This Thunderdome bar will serve as the perfect backdrop to your Instagrammable photo shoot, with pyro shooting in the sky and Mad Max-esque performers serving you cool cocktails on a sunny California day.
Tickets for Real Street are available at www.RealStreetFest.com. Early bird single day general admission tickets start at $89.00 (plus fees) and early bird weekend general admission tickets start at $159.00 (plus fees), while supplies last. Tickets are on sale now.
Layaway plans are available. General Admission and VIP packages are all ages, table service is for those at least 21 years of age.
For those looking to take their Real Street experience to the next level, the following VIP ticketing options are available for purchase:
- Real Street VIP Lounge tickets include: One VIP admission ticket to Real Street, a dedicated VIP entrance lane into the festival, a VIP RFID wristband, and access to the Real Street VIP Lounge which includes: exclusive views of the music stages, comfortable shaded lounge areas to sit and relax, a premium VIP bar, cell phone charging stations, private restrooms, and convenient food options available for purchase.
- Real Street Ultra VIP tickets include: One VIP admission ticket to Real Street, a dedicated VIP entrance lane into the festival, a VIP RFID wristband, all of the perks of the Real Street VIP Lounge, and exclusive access to the Shock Top Terrace — the 15,000 square foot indoor/outdoor entertainment Club at the Honda Center, featuring aerial views of the entire festival site — which includes: hosted small bites and hors d’oeuvres from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (while supplies last), four bars with 52 taps to choose from, access to a 260 bottle wine list, premium hand crafted barrel aged cocktails, indoor and outdoor dining, two firepits with lounge seating and cocktail service, 17 televisions throughout the lounge displaying live streams of the music stages, exclusive VIP menu options available for purchase including wood fired pizza, elevated steakhouse offerings, and a live sushi bar; and two drink tokens for use within the Shock Top Terrace.
- Private Table Bottle Service + Ultra VIP For 10 includes 10 VIP admission tickets to Real Street along with all of the perks of both Real Street VIP Lounge and Real Street Ultra VIP tickets, plus a lavishly furnished private table for up to 10 guests on an elevated viewing platform with the best elevated views of the music stages, a dedicated VIP cocktail wait staff, two bottles with select mixers, and one bottle of champagne. Attendees must be at least 21 to be part of a private table.
Partners for Real Street include: Rockstar Energy Drink, Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Monaco Cocktail, White Claw Hard Seltzer, Cantu Hair Care, Rip N’ Dip Apparel, and more.
Honda Center stands as one of the premier entertainment and sports venues in the country. The arena is home to the 2007 Stanley Cup champion Anaheim Ducks, and the venue annually hosts dozens of top-name concerts such as The Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, J. Cole, and Foo Fighters. Located at 2695 E Katella Ave. in Anaheim, CA, Honda Center is less than 5 miles away from Disneyland, less than 30 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, and is conveniently positioned right off of the Interstate 5, California State Route 22, and California State Route 57 freeways. The John Wayne Airport (SNA) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) are easily accessible for those traveling from other parts of the U.S. and the globe to attend the festival.
For more information on Real Street (Presented by Real 92.3), visit: